In private RDP you have full administrator rights. Which means you can do anything in private RDP.
What You can do with your private RDP:
● Private Windows OS
● Automated Traffic Generation
● Hosting a Website
● Running a BOT
● Running BTC core
● File Transfer
● Running Macros
● IP (for the servers IP)
● Running apps 24/7
● RDP Access
● Allow Jingling/Hitleap/etc
● Allow Server Restart
● Full Administrator
● Dedicated (Private) IP
● Non-Shared RDP Servers With Full Administrator Access.
Shared RDP does not have admin access, which means you cannot install any software yourself, you have to request us to install that software for you. Or Open Support Ticket To Request Software Installation
*Some Limitations Of Trial/Starter/Basic Plan Must Consider Before Buying !
- Installing Hacking/Bot/VPN software strictly NOT allowed.
- Refund Policy does not apply to this product category for policy violation and wrong purchase.
- No Admin Access, All Softwares that need admin RDP, we will need to review them first and then install.
- Mass mailing, jingling, Hitleap, encoding, game servers, botting are some activities that are totally banned!.
- Video Streaming is strictly banned in All Rdp plans
- OBS and Xsplit are banned in Trial/Starter/Basic/Admin & Encoding RDP and there is no refund for such case
Breaking Rules Will Leads To Service Suspension With No Refund